Get Effective Home remedies for Instant Glow- Talk to Parijatak
10 Things To Know About Home Remedies For Instant Glow, Home remedies and Ayurvedic formulations are the best that can give effective results and bring the glowing beauty of your skin. Having worked in this field for so many years the experts at Parijatak Ayurveda can provide a remedy which is best suitable for your skin type. Once you use Ayurveda for your skin you will have complete faith in its effectiveness.
Mukhlepam – For Radiance that Your Skin Needs
Ayurveda holds one special secret of beauty treatments; Mukhlepam or Ayurvedic facial is one of those important therapies. Using special oils or pastes, you can get natural facelift massage. Ayurvedic facial can also be performed using some special herbs that show anti-aging properties and help you get a wrinkle-free skin.
Among various components for facial mixtures are honey, aloe vera, sandalwood powder, rice powder, lemon juice, cucumber, coconut water, turmeric, rose water etc.– each of which has distinct medical values for your skin.
Effective Wellness Remedies for your Facial:
Check out for these skin treatment packs. You can try them at home:
- To bring instant glow on your face with natural home remedies. You need to have ingredients like Honey, Flour, Turmeric, and Curd. Take 1 tbsp. honey with 2 tbsps. flour mix it well and put one pinch of turmeric powder upon the mixture. Mix the mixture well, till it becomes a paste and then add 2tbsps. curd in the mixture. After the paste is formed by mixing well, apply it on your face in the circular motion. Apply all over your face avoiding eye and under eye area. Leave the application for 20-25 min, after that wash it off by taking cold water. And you will see your glowing face instantly.
- Another effective remedy, Ingredients required Milk, Rose Petals, Aloe vera gel, glycerine, vitamin C capsule. At first stage, grind rose petals and milk in a mixer. After that, take Aloe vera gel and glycerine and mix it with the paste of milk and rose petals, mix the mixture well and apply it on your face. Leave it for 20-25 min and after that wash it off with cold water. You will see your face bright and fresh than before.
- Ayurvedic Facial using rice scrub, and application of turmeric with an herbal face pack has beneficial effects on the skin. Rice scrub exfoliates your skin gently. The turmeric added in the face pack gives nourishment and provides anti-fungal protection to your delicate skin. The herbs rejuvenate the dull skin and add the glow to it.
- Instant glow can be obtained by raw honey by adding various natural ingredients with it. Besides having medicinal value, raw honey has a great nutritional value as well. Get a younger looking and glowing skin with it. To a teaspoon of honey, add a few drops of lavender oil and mix well. Gently dab the mixture on your face and leave it to get absorbed. After 10 minutes, wash off the application. This mixture of honey with lavender oil helps to reduce acne and blemishes.
- Sandalwood powder is known for giving cleaner skin and enhance facial radiance. Mix sandalwood fine powder with rose water and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face or skin. Leave it to dry. After some time, use lukewarm water to remove the sandalwood paste with warm water. It provides instant glowing skin. Sandalwood has a very cooling effect on skin and can be used as a face pack daily.
Switch to Ayurveda for the wellness of your skin. Every skin type is different and needs special care. Consult the wellness experts at Parijatak Ayurveda to get the best remedy for your skin. You will be able to see the results in just a couple of weeks.
Parijatak’s Ayurvedic research on health and wellness are being appreciated far and wide. The therapies are aimed to provide the most effective alcohol rehab and detox.
You are sure to get the best of health retreat and wellness,& detox retreats. Ayurvedic system of medicine is based on the holistic approach to health- the root cause of the disease is targeted and treated.
It is wholly based on the belief that the body has the potential to heal itself. Thus, the body will recover from the illness and become healthy. The Ayurvedic experts are aware of this potential of a living body and aim to stimulate this potential to cure an ailment.
Also, they are well qualified and experienced in their fields of study. They understand well how to perform authenticAyurvedicWellness & Detox Retreats and give the best Ayurvedic wellness solution to the clients.