Light food for eating is advisiable.
Eg. Peya (thin gruel without containing any grains prepared by boiling appropriate drugs or paddy) and Manda (that does not contain Siktha)
- Old Rice of variety Sali and Shashti is best.
- Soup prepared from pigeon pea, meat soup of rabbit ,ain (black deer) lava bird, deer, (Partride) all kind of small fishes are advisiable.
- Cows and Goat milk and curd is best in atisaar.
- Intake of butter milk prevents the electolytes loss.
- Fresh banana fruits, Jambuphala(chestnut/ Eugenia jambolanaLam.), unripe Bilva(AegelmarmelosLinn.Conr)fruit, Jatiphala(Nutmeg/MyristicafragransHenlt.),Vijaya(Cannabis sativaLinn.) etc.are the stool binding hence give in Atisaar.
- Dadima(pomegranate), Cangeri(Indian sorrel/ Oxalis corniculataLinn), Hribera(ValerianawallichiiD.C.), Kustumbru, dried ginger, Mahanimba(MeliaazadarachLinn), cumin seeds, Kapitha(Wood apple), etc. are given in atisaar.
- Fasting, day sleeping are beneficial in diarrhoea patients, as these measures are considered helpful in digesting the undigested food
- Heavy food should be avoided.
- The grains like wheat, barley, Urada(black gram), Nispava(flat bean/Dolichos lablab) should be avoided.
- Madhu(honey), Sigru(drumstick), mango are avoided.
All kinds of leafy vegetables should be avoided.
Draksha(VitisviniferaLinn.), Amlaveta(GarciniapedunculataRoxb.), garlic pearls, Mastu(curd water), Amalaki(goose berry), all types of kshaar like Yavaksara should be avoided.
Do not drink contaminated water.
- Avoid emotions like anger,depression because it may cause suppression of diagestive fire.
- working upto late hours,night awakening should be avoided.
Parijatak Ayurveda is one of the renowned centers in India for Ayurvedic treatment for gastrointestinal diseases. The experts suggest effective treatment to improve digestion. Ayurvedic medicine for gastric problems are available in no time. Tell your problems and get best herbal remedies for gastritis forchronic gastritis treatment.
Restoring the balance of the digestive fire or the agni is the aim of Ayurveda for solving not only the digestion problems but also various other problems which get affected by the gastrological disorders.Ayurvedic therapies always aims to destroy the root cause of the problem.
At Parijatak Ayurveda, we provide genuine Ayurveda medicines for various gastrological disorders, which are formulated only after rigorous studies, research and clinical trial at our clinic. Get the best medication in Ayurveda for nausea, appetite loss, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, dyspepsia, anorexia nervosa, gastric ulcer and appendicitis. Pancreatitis is another ailment that must not be ignored for long.