Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have one or more of the following symptoms: Difficulty falling asleep. Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep.
About The Insomnia:
Insomnia is trouble falling asleep or they may difficulty in staying asleep through the night.Episodes may come and go(episodic),last up to 3 weeks(short-term),or be long-lasting(chronic).
- Sleep habits learned as children may affect the sleep behaviors as adults.When these behaviors are repeated over many years, they become habits.
- Poor sleep or lifestyle habits that may cause insomnia or make it worse:
- Going to bed at different times each night
- Daytime napping
- Poor sleeping environments, such as too much noise or light
- Spending too much time in bed while awake
- Working evening or night shifts
- Noy getting enough exercise
- Using the television, computer, or smartphone in bed.
- The most common complaints or symptoms in people with insomnia are:
- Trouble falling asleep on most nights.
- Feeling tired during the day or falling asleep during the day
- Not feeling refreshed when you wake up
- Waking up several times during sleep
- People who have insomnia sometimes keep thinking about getting enough sleep.The more they try to sleep, the more frustrated and upset they get, and the harder they find it to fall asleep.
Why Parijatak Ayurveda is one of India’s best Ayurvedic centres for stress management? With the most effective Ayurvedic treatment for stress, it provides Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety, and Ayurvedic medicine for chronic insomnia. Ayurveda is considered as one of the oldest system of medicine in the world which utilizes specialized forms of massage and other hands-on treatments for restoring health.
You need not worry about having any negative impact on your health. Ayurvedic formulations are natural remedies for chronic insomnia. The medicines prepared here have shown promising effect sleep apnea treatment in Ayurveda. Depression can be cured with Ayurveda. But most of us think it better to use antidepressants or other such medicines that are not safe in the long term. Take natural remedies for depression recommended by Parijatak Ayurveda which are have no harmful effects.
Shirodhara therapy purifies the mind, alleviates anxiety, reduces headaches, and expands awareness. Ayurvedic herbs for depression have the ability to foster clarity of mind and thoughts. The celebrated herb Ashwagandha is known to support the body in coping with stress and calming the mind. Brahmi has an amazing ability to balance our nervous system. Numerous Ayurvedic formulations have proved to be the best Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety and depression.